- The Inspiring Cause and Effect Topics any School or College Student Will Find Amazing
- Cause and Effect Topics: What Does This Type of Essay Stand for?
- Cause and Effects Essay Outline
- Cause and Effect Essay Structure
- 2. Creating a Sound Thesis!
- 3. Working on Body Paragraphs
- 4. Developing an Informative Conclusion
- What is a Good Cause and Effect Topic?
- Cause and Effect Essay Topics for High School
- Cause and Effect Essay Topics for Middle School
- Cause and Effect Essay Topics for College Students
- Fun Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Historical Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Easy Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Interesting Cause and Effect Topics List
- HELP ME WRITE MY ESSAY
"As the recent studies show, the impact of the great amounts of homework on the mental health of young students is obvious."
Any writer who would like to stress the relationship between overloaded schedule and negative consequences on the health and living of an average student has a chance to succeed if they develop the research paper based on the discussed cause and effect essay topics in the society. We will offer a list of excellent recommended cause and effect topics in this article and provide a short guide and some valuable tips on the ways of writing this type of assignment.
It may be difficult to handle the assignment on particular cause and effect ideas although it is not a dissertation and even not a term paper. One may lack excellent thoughts, attention, or even positive support to complete it. If you need the highest possible score on the homework or another academic project, try purchasing custom writing essays services of the best quality from the web’s leading experts in the preferred field of study to avoid boring hours spent on it, improve your studying and life, save your personal time, and have a chance to dedicate moments for video games, Facebook/Twitter, or just positive meetings with your parents, friends, or close people. Our experienced service writers can complete a coursework, compare & contrast, argumentative essay, literature/business review, case study, provide a useful guide for you, or even change your piece of writing. If you place an order with us, you will buy not only quality but also satisfaction!
Cause and Effect Topics: What Does This Type of Essay Stand for?
Before covering the top ideas for the cause and consequences topics, it is important to focus and understand the meaning and purpose of this essay. It is a high school/college/university academic assignment that does not require some special skills. Things are interrelated in this world, and this type of paper shows how one situation may have a relationship with or lead to the outcomes of other events, either expected or unexpected. Have you heard of “the butterfly effect?” Watch a movie titled similarly to catch the main idea of this phenomenon. That is what a modern student may discuss. It is one of the possible cause and effect essay topics. The length of cause & effect essay can range between 500 to 1000 words (2-3 pages). The size of the cause/effect draft depends on the amount of reasons and consequences a writer decides to describe. A reason/effect essay outline is different from other essays. It is not a narrative essay in which you need just to tell a story. And it is not a persuasive essay; you are not supposed to convince somebody. It is all about studying the reasons and results and making excellent conclusions.
Cause and Effects Essay OutlineCause and effect essay should has a classical essay structure, and it should consist of at least five paragraphs
- Introduction with a strong thesis statement in the end
- Main body
- cause and effect 2
- cause and effect 3
- cause and effect...
Cause and Effect Essay Structure
Classical cause and effect essay has a 5 paragraph format, unless other is requested by your professor. Thus, regardless of the chosen cause and effect essay topics, start with a powerful, clear, and attention-grabbing introduction that will spark the reader's interest in your paper.
1. Professional Approach to Writing Introduction
The first paragraph must begin with the hook to improve the work’s position in the pool of similar essays and affect the reader and make them get interested in the content. What is a hook? Usually, students choose a famous quote or interesting statistics. It depends on how well the student searches the related sources to pick the most inspiring quotation for the opening sentence. In most cases, an interesting, shocking fact works the best to attract the attention of the readers. Learn the way popular bloggers/journalists affect people when they choose the effective hooks. The difference is that it is essential to use 100% accurate information proved by the quality supporting facts while working on the academic piece. “Did you know that violence in the family leads to more than 40% of runaways in the United States?” This statistics could introduce one of the popular cause and effect topics related to the parents and teens relationships problems. After that, provide a brief background on the problem. Explain what family violence is and why the increasing amount of runaways matters for the country. The last stage is to write a thesis statement – the paper’s core claim/argument which explains the significance of the researched problem to the target audience. “The increasing number of runaways in the US leads to the lower employment rates and a higher level of homelessness (effects), and that is why a local government should choose this problem to study it in-depth and take the corresponding preventive measures.” However, if this task is still problematic for you, feel free to buy the writing service to save your time and get the perfect results.
2. Creating a Sound Thesis!
Do not forget to create a thesis statement. It is a sentence that expresses the main idea of your essay. It is usually placed in the end of the introductory paragraph. A thesis statement should be clear, succinct, strong, and debatable. It may depend on whether the writer focuses on reasons or consequences alone. In the 1st case, it may be like “The increasing number of runaways in the US is the primary cause of the range of social/legal issues.” In the 2nd case, the thesis may be, “The most important effects of various problems with teens are the decrease in the education and literacy rates among the population of the US.”
Remember that a quote or general knowledge/statistics statement cannot be a thesis statement because it should express your viewpoint regarding the discussed issue.
3. Working on Body Paragraphs
It is critical to make a whole, logical story out of the reasons/effects essay chapters. Each of them starts with the particular cause/effect of some events, with a relationship to the selected cause & effect essay topics. That would be the main sentence. The next thing a writer should do is mention the supporting evidence. To insert specific in-text citations, it is important to conduct primary research to collect the modern, relevant, credible, up-to-date readings. Do not choose sources that are older than 5 years. Modern American teachers in schools require and choose the freshest literature.
What is more important is to include proper transition words to show the way every first sentence of the chapter is related to the closing one of the previous paragraph. Learn and apply linking elements, phrases, or even sentences. Moreover, they will affect the general flow. That is why an essay on any cause and effect topics may be longer than the academic papers of other types and have a different structure. Transitions belong to the group of literary terms. The English language contains something about 100 such elements/phrases, and we offer a brief list of the most modern and commonly used:
- Because of
- Due to
- In the end
- If… then
Those are the most popular examples. Each time a student works on another body paragraph, it is a good method to mention the major section’s idea on the separate paper to write a summary faster.
4. Developing an Informative Conclusion
A conclusion is an abstract or a summary of the entire essay. But except that, it includes a sentence that restates your thesis statement and final decision on the given subject, implementations, and some forecasts. Do not place any new information or in-text citations in the last paragraph. Avoid offering any new questions to observe because it is the end and a summary of the written paper, and the writer should not leave the audience without answers or minimum hints. If you want, it is possible to finish the essay with a rhetorical question, prediction, shocking news, or humor to give the reader food for thought. When you are done with your paper, do not forget to edit it and use plagiarism checker to check its uniquness and avoid unintentional plagiarism.
Expert tutors from the top American colleges have gathered to write this article to provide each student with the answer to the following question: “What is a good cause and effect topic?” The next few sections are dedicated to popular topics of the cause and effect essays to choose from and methods to choose the best idea.
What is a Good Cause and Effect Topic?
Some students may argue the main criterion of a good topic selection is whether those are easy cause and effect essay topics. Read the grading rubric. After that, it is possible to highlight the primary reasons of choosing a popular subject to analyze:
- Sound title
- Relatedness to the subject
- Enough research information
- Student’s awareness
- Teacher’s positive attitude
Have a look at the list of high school & college ideas. One of them could inspire your work!
Cause and Effect Essay Topics for High School
- Causes/effects of anorexia propaganda among youth
- Balanced scheduling in the educational institutions
- Causes and effects of air pollution
- Grandparents raising a child: causes & effects
- Being “gifted” label at school: Its effects
- What may a poor exam preparation result in?
- What are the possible effects of overeating?
- Breast cancer is not a terminal disease for women
- Fast food as a cause of rising obesity rates
- How plagiarism may affect education and relationships in class?
- The effects of illegal immigration on overpopulation in countries.
- Bullying in schools: causes and effects on student’s personal development
- Facebook addiction takes place in schools: effects on education
Cause and Effect Essay Topics for Middle School
- What are the causes of telling lies to close people?
- Video game addiction: what are the causes and effects?
- The influence of weather on the individual’s mood
- Causes, effects, and the way divorce impacts kids
- Growing up with one parent (incomplete family)
- The way stressful situations change student’s brain; Causes & effects of stress
- Causes & effects of global warming
Cause and Effect Essay Topics for College Students
- Major causes of insomnia and categories of affected people
- Fast food restaurants impact on people’s health
- Adolescents and games
- Relationships of technology and education
- Development in the countries of the third world
- The meaning of fracking for the environment
- The advantages & disadvantages of acquisitions
- Water pollution future repercussions
- Social media contribution to aggression among teenagers
- Drug abuse as a way to cope with stress
- Influence of alcohol on nervous system
- Causes of the expanding prostitution/porn industry
- The pros & cons of technological progress
- Discrimination of womeen at the work place
- The reasons of immigration in history and the ways it may affect the living of American people
- Late retirement in some countries
Fun Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- The adverse effects of assigning a lot of homework to students
- Causes of owning a pet: The risks it possesses
- Causes of the rugby popularity in the US
- Team building in a company as a caused of improved corporate culture
- Which things make students drop out of college?
- Shorter school days and their advantages and disadvantages
- The impact of Pokémon Go on young generation
- Psychology of love that makes makes both single people and couples feel happy
- Benefits of using spying apps on mobile phone
Historical Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Feminism’s causes; How it affects marriage
- The causes and effects of the World War II
- The causes & effects of the Civil War in the US
- Things a person will face after the betrayal in different religions
- Mexico: Causes of growing up in poverty
- The causes of War in Syria for the US
- Causes & effects of racism
- History of immigration
Easy Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Causes of the car crashes
- Music and human moral health
- Marrying at a young age: causes & effects
- Children and Internet: causes & effects
- Causes and effects of earning low grades in college
- Drugs and paerson’s organism
- Causes of spending much money online and effects for people
- The effect of happy marriage on a person's health
Interesting Cause and Effect Topics List
- What are the major reasons of mental disorders in people?
- Longer school hours negatively affect students' performance
- What makes children rebel against their parents
- The most common reasons of professional burnout
- Why is it important to stay positive
- Why studying is so boring
- Homeschooling/ distant learning lower the level of education in students
- Causes and effects of glass ceiling
That is a detailed answer to the question, “What are some cause and effect essay ideas?” If you would like to discuss more issues like the effects of the rare insect’s bite, things that provoke tsunami, or smoking during the pregnancy – go on! Come up with original and interesting ideas. If something goes wrong in the middle of the writing process, you lack inspiration, need more personal time to play games or just spend it with close people, do not hesitate to contact professional online academic writing service. Professional writers will help you with an argumentative/compare & contrast essay, coursework, literature or business review, and, for sure, different cause and effect essays! Moreover, expert editors will change, proofread, and edit any paper you need. Technology improves life of people nowadays, and the list of services becomes wider. It is so easy to buy an essay or coursework of your dream and make your living simple. Use our service to place an order and forget about worries!