"As the recent studies show, the impact of the great amounts of homework on the mental health of young students is obvious."
Any writer who would like to stress the relationship of overloaded schedule and negative consequences on the health and living of an average student has a chance to succeed if he or she develops the research paper based on the discussed cause and effect essay topics in the society. We will reveal the excellent recommended cause and effect topics in this article and provide some valuable tips and guide on the ways of writing this type of assignment.
It may be difficult to handle the assignment on particular cause and effect ideas. One may lack excellent thoughts, attention, or even positive support to complete it. If you need the highest possible score on the homework or another academic project, try purchasing custom writing essays services of the best quality from the web’s leading experts in the preferred field of study to avoid boring hours spent on it, improve your studying and life, save your personal time, and have a chance to dedicate moments for video games, Facebook/Twitter, or just positive meetings with your parents, friends, or close people. Our service writers can complete a coursework, compare & contrast/argumentative essay, literature/business review, provide a useful guide for you, or even change your piece of writing. IF you place an order with us, you buy not only quality but also satisfaction!
Cause and Effect Topics: What Does This Type of Essay Stand for?
Before covering the top ideas for the cause and consequences topics, it is important to understand the meaning of this essay. It is a high school/college/university academic assignment. Things are interrelated in this world, and this type of paper shows how one situation may have a relationship with or lead to the effects of other events, expected or unexpected. Have you heard of “the butterfly effect?” Watch a movie titled similarly to catch the main idea of this phenomenon. That is what a modern student may discuss. It is one of the possible cause and effect essay topics. The length of cause & effect essay can be something like 500-1000 words (2-3 pages). The size of the cause/effect draft depends on the amount of reasons and consequences a writer decides to describe. A reason/effect essay outline is different from other essays. It is not a narrative essay in which you need just to tell a story. And it is not a persuasive essay; you are not supposed to convince somebody. It is all about studying the reasons and results and making excellent conclusions.
Cause and Effects Essay Topics: Paper’s Outline
Despite the chosen cause and effect essay topics, start with a powerful, attention-grabbing introduction.
Professional Approach to Writing Introduction
The first paragraph must begin with the hook to make the increase the work’s position in the pool of similar essays and affect the reader and make him/her wonder about the content. What is a hook? It could be anything: you may choose a famous quote or interesting statistics. It depends on how well the student searches the related sources to pick the most inspiring quotation for the opening sentence. In most cases, an interesting, shocking fact works the best to increase the attention. Learn the way popular bloggers/journalists affect people when they choose the effective hooks. The difference is that it is essential to use 100% accurate information proved by the quality supporting facts while working on the academic piece. “Did you know that violence in the family leads to more than 40% of runaways in the United States?” This statistics could introduce one of the popular cause and effect topics related to the parents and teens relationships problems. After that, provide a brief background on the problem. Explain what family violence is and why the increasing amount of runaways matters for the country. The last stage is to write a thesis statement – the paper’s core claim/argument which explains the significance of the researched problem to the target audience. “The increasing number of runaways in the US leads to the lower employment rates and a higher level of homelessness (effects), and that is why a local government should choose this problem to study it in-depth and take the corresponding preventive measures.” However, if this task is still problematic for you, feel free to buy the writing service to save your time and get the perfect results.
Creating a Sound Thesis!
A thesis may depend on whether the writer focuses on reasons or consequences alone. In the 1st situation, it may be like “The increasing number of runaways in the US is the primary cause of the range of social/legal issues.” In the 2nd case, the thesis may be, “The most important effects of various problems with teens are the decrease in the education and literacy rates among the population of the US.”
Working on Body Paragraphs
It is critical to make a whole, logical story out of the reasons/effects essay chapters. Each of them starts with the particular cause/effect of some events, with a relationship to the selected cause & effect essay topics. That would be the main sentence. The next thing a writer should do is mention the supporting evidence. To insert specific in-text citations, it is important to conduct primary research to collect the modern, relevant, credible, up-to-date readings. Do not choose sources that are older than 5 years. Modern American teachers in schools require and choose the freshest literature.
What is more important is to include proper transition words to show the way every first sentence of the chapter is related to the closing one of the previous paragraph. Learn and apply linking elements, phrases, or even sentences. Moreover, they will affect the general flow. That is why an essay on any cause and effect topics may be longer than the academic papers of other types and have a different structure. Transitions belong to the group of literary terms. The English language contains something about 100 such elements/phrases, and we offer a brief list of the most modern and commonly used:
- Because of
- Due to
- In the end
- If… then
Those are the most popular examples. Each time a student works on another body paragraph, it is a good method to mention the major section’s idea on the separate paper to write a summary faster.
Developing Memorable Conclusion
A conclusion is an abstract of the entire essay, but except for the text’s summary, it includes the final decision on the given subject, implementations, and some forecasts. Do not place any new information in the last paragraph. Avoid offering any new questions to observe because it is the end, and the writer should not leave the audience without answers or minimum hints. If you want, it is possible to finish the essay with a rhetorical question/prediction/shocking news/humor. Do not forget to mention a thesis in a paraphrased way!
Expert tutors from the top American colleges have gathered to write this article to provide each student with the answer to the following question: “What is a good cause and effect topic?” The next few sections are dedicated to popular topics of the cause and effect essays to choose from and methods to choose the best idea.
What is a Good Cause and Effect Topic?
Some students may argue the main criterion of a good topic selection is whether those are easy cause and effect essay topics. Read the grading rubric. After that, it is possible to highlight the primary reasons of choosing a popular subject to analyze:
- Sound title
- Relatedness to the subject
- Enough research information
- Student’s awareness
- Teacher’s positive attitude
Have a look at the list of high school & college ideas. One of them could inspire your work!
Cause and Effect Essay Topics for High School
- Causes/effects of anorexia propaganda among youth
- Balanced scheduling in the educational institutions
- Causes and effects of air pollution
- Grandparents raising a child: causes & effects
- Being “gifted” label at school: Its effects
- What may a poor exam preparation result in?
- What are the possible effects of overeating?
- How plagiarism may affect education and relationships in class?
- Bullying in schools: causes and effects on student’s personal development
- Facebook addiction takes place in schools: effects on education
Cause and Effect Essay Topics for College Students
- Major causes of insomnia and categories of affected people
- Fast food restaurants impact on people’s health
- Adolescents and games
- Relationships of technology and education
- Development in the countries of the third world
- The meaning of fracking for the environment
- The advantages & disadvantages of acquisitions
- Water pollution
- Influence of alcohol on nervous system
- Causes of the expanding prostitution/porn industry
- The pros & cons of technological progress
- The reasons of immigration in history and the ways it may affect the living of American people
- Late retirement in some countries
Fun Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- The adverse effects of assigning a lot of homework to students
- Causes of owning a pet: The risks it possesses
- Causes of the rugby popularity in the US
- Which things make students drop out of college?
- Shorter school days and their advantages and disadvantages
- The impact of Pokémon Go on young generation
- Benefits of using spying apps on mobile phone
Historical Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Feminism’s causes; How it affects marriage
- The causes and effects of the World War II
- The causes & effects of the Civil War in the US
- Things a person will face after the betrayal in different religions
- Mexico: Causes of growing up in poverty
- The causes of War in Syria for the US
- Causes & effects of racism
- History of immigration
Simple Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Causes of the car crashes
- Music and human moral health
- Marrying at young age: causes & effects
- Children and Internet: causes & effects
- Causes and effects of earning low grades in college
- Drugs and paerson’s organism
- Causes of spending much money online and effects for people
Cause and Effect Essay Topics for Middle School
- What are the causes of telling lies to close people?
- Video game addiction: what are the causes and effects?
- The influence of weather on the individual’s mood
- Causes, effects, and the way divorce impacts kids
- Growing up with one parent (incomplete family)
- The way stressful situations change student’s brain; Causes & effects of stress
- Causes & effects of global warming
That is a detailed answer to the question, “What are some cause and effect essay ideas?” If you would like to discuss more issues like the effects of the rare insect’s bite, things that provoke tsunami, or smoking during the pregnancy – go on! Come up with original and interesting ideas. If something goes wrong in the middle of the writing process, you lack inspiration, need more personal time to play games or just spend it with close people, do not hesitate to contact professional online academic writing service. Professional writers will help you with an argumentative/compare & contrast essay, coursework, literature or business review, and, for sure, different cause and effect essays! Moreover, expert editors will change, proofread, and edit any paper you need. Technology improves life of people nowadays, and the list of services becomes wider. It is so easy to buy an essay or coursework of your dream and make your living simple. Use our service to place an order and forget about worries!