- How to Write a Cause and Effect Essay to Get A+?
- How to Write a Cause and Effect Essay?
- Cause and Effect Essay Outline
- Cause and Effect Essay Introduction
- Transition Paragraph in Cause and Effect Essay
- Cause and Effect Essay Conclusion Examples
- 20 Stunning Cause and Effect Essay Topics for School & College
- Fun Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Historical Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Best Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Cause and Effect Essay Topics for College Students
- What about Cause and Effect Essay Examples?
“According to statistics, thin role models along with the lowered self-esteem are the primary causes of such problems as loss of appetite and anorexia nervosa among teens.”
That is how a typical cause and effect essay may sound. If you have not heard about this type of academic assignment, the given post will be useful.
Keep reading this informative article to discover some great cause and effect essay topics. Speaking about the best solution to your homework assignments, try ordering a custom paper from the certified academic writers online. Find free cause and effect essay examples on the same website.
How to Write a Cause and Effect Essay?
A cause and effect essay is a type of academic writing high school & college students often face, in which some certain factors and their consequences are explained in details. The primary goal of such writing is to draw a logical parallel between the events.
The upcoming paragraphs will help to understand how to write a cause and effect essay on the chosen topic step-by-step. Speaking about the length of this academic assignment, read the given post to decide on the proper amount of pages to cover the issue in full.
Cause and Effect Essay Outline
A cause and effect essay outline does not look like most of the other outlines. It may have more or less than 3 body paragraphs and a varying structure based on the purpose and topic covered by the author. One thing that all essays have in common is an eye-catching introduction.
Cause and Effect Essay Introduction
The primary part of the introduction is a thesis statement. This sentence or 2 establish the focus of the project. Specify whether you write about causes, effects, both, and provide a brief overview of the chosen subjects to analyze.
Example: Pretend the teacher assigned a task on anorexia nervosa. In case the causes are the focus, a thesis statement might look this way:
“Many young people today, especially young girls, lack a significant amount of weight because of the increasing popularity of thin models and active Hollywood promotion.”
If the effects of the health condition are at the heart of your discussion, a thesis may look this way:
“The ongoing increase in teen anorexia nervosa has led to the increasing number of deaths among young adolescents in the United States.”
No specific statistics is necessary for a thesis statement. If both effects & causes matter in the paper, a thesis will sound:
“Because of the increased popularity of skinny celebrities, the percentage of anorexia nervosa cases among young patients is growing, and it often results in death.”
The next goal in the row is to insert applicable transition words or phrases to make a single logical text.
Transition Paragraph in Cause and Effect Essay
The most challenging goal of this type of academic writing is to connect the ideas into a single story. The only way to build the bridges between the sentences and entire ideas is to involve transition phrases or words. It can be a full transition paragraph.
Experts recommend focusing on the transition words instead of developing a separate paragraph to avoid wordiness:
- Because of
- In the end
- Due to
- If… then
Overall, students may find up to 100 transitional options in the English language. Literary terms can help. Discover more ways to select the proper literary terms to include in your writing.
Cause and Effect Essay Conclusion Examples
The cause and effect essay conclusion examples must contain a restated thesis statement. Also, the writer should prepare a summary of the main points and share specific forecasts for the future or end up with a rhetorical question/interesting fact to leave a strong impression on the reader. Take a look at the possible conclusion examples from experts.
“As a result young fans of modern skinny celebrities are at a high risk for bias as a result of their eating habits and appearance (Gloom). Regardless of their age or ethnic group, all teens living in the United States possess these risks. The media provokes the problem as it prefers promoting skinny celebrities. The worst effect of the rapidly lost weight is anorexia nervosa. This health condition leads to the fatal outcomes in 86% of cases and is supported by the decrease in the functionality of the central nervous system. Thus, there is a strong correlation between eating habits, media influence, the popularity of skinny celebrities, and stress levels when it comes to anorexia nervosa.”
Maggie Wednesday, a professional writer at Pro Essay Writer
20 Stunning Cause and Effect Essay Topics for School & College
Analyze the proposed cause and effect essay topics shared by the top college students and their teachers. We have divided the full list of topics into several separate categories to make the search process simpler.
Fun Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Causes of a Student Popularity on YouTube
- Causes & Effects of Uploading Improper Selfie on Instagram
- Do not Miss another Match: Just Watch It Online!
- All Those Silly Cheerleading Contests and Their Causes for High School Students
- The Difficult Relations between The Simpsons and the Griffins
Historical Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Analyzing the Causes & Consequences of the World War II Main Events
- Salem Witch Trials Contribution to World’s History
- Arab Spring Uprising Correlation with the Women’s Rights
- Hitler’s Pact: Its Causes and Outcomes for Germans
- The Causes of the Cuban Missile Crisis in Details
Best Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- The Causes of the decrease of Spelling in Average Schools
- Democratic Institutions Ruled by People and Their Outcomes for the Humanity
- Brand Loyalty Causes and Effects
- Big Bang Theory Causes & Outcomes
- Where Can Climate Change Take Us?
Cause and Effect Essay Topics for College Students
- Why is Obesity a Danger for Modern Teens?
- How Can We Reduce the Poverty to Become Happier?
- Hate Crimes Significance and Possible Results
- Civil War Role in the History of the United States
- Anorexia Nervosa and Where It Can Lead the Modern Generation of Students
What about Cause and Effect Essay Examples?
The article has covered some of the most popular cause and effect essay topics. A student can come up with a unique option. Teachers appreciate creative solutions. Free cause and effect essay examples online are one more good way to analyze the best writing practices and offer solutions based on them. The examples may become templates in one click – erase the already existing content by leaving just the sections name and some other hints.
If you feel like lacking some important details, please feel free to contact online paper writers and editors to get ready with the best custom content at a fair price!